Index Rail Light
- Extruded aluminum main housing to exceed UL 1573 standards.
- 16 gauge steel reflector.
- Matte black exterior with white reflector interior.
- Terminal access at both ends for feed through wiring.
- Medium screw ceramic sockets per specifications.
- Pre-wired on one circuit or two alternating circuits.
- Uses 60 watt type A lamps.
- Eye bolts for suspension.
- Custom mounting methods available (c-clamp, Unistrut)
- This assembly shall consist of an extruded aluminum wireway 3.375" x 4.75" in cross section, and in lengths up to 10 feet, containing terminal strips at both ends for feed conduit and wire extending to medium screw sockets, as specified.
- Index rail light housing shall be fabricated of black extruded aluminum wireway with interlocking cover sections to exceed UL 1573 standards. Housing shall be inherently rustproof.
- The reflector shall be fabricated from 16 gauge cold rolled steel with a matte black exterior finish and a white interior finish.
- The index rail light shall contain 125° C XLP wiring of the proper sizes and quantities to connect the individual sockets to the terminal blocks in circuits of capacity as specified.
- The terminal blocks shall be molded barrier type with screw lugs suitable for connecting incoming wire.
- Index Rail Lights shall be supplied with 1/4" - 20 x 1 1/2" eye bolts beginning 6" in from each end and 3´ to 4‘ on center. Other mounting methods are available.
- The entire assembly shall be listed and labeled by Underwriters Laboratories.